June 17-18, 2022 (Rain date June 19th)
- 7-9 p.m. — Harrisburg Jazz Collective and the Central PA High School All-star Jazz Band
- 10 a.m. — New Cumberland Town Band Fathers Day concert
- Noon — The Mighty Klucks
- 1:00 — Little Leroys
- 2:00 — Skyla Burrell Blues Band
- 3:00 — Blues on the Loose
- 4:00 — The Martini Bros.
- 6:00 — Shea Quinn Bowie tribute, “The Band Who Sold the World.”
Limited parking is free within New Cumberland Borough Park or within short walking distance. Fest goers are welcome to park free in downtown New Cumberland and enjoy the various shopping and dining opportunities.
Shopping, Dining, and Lodging
Shopping – There are grocery stores (Giant, Weis, Karns) and pharmacies (CVS, Rite Aid) nearby for last-minute supplies.
Eating – There are a number of restaurants and bars to choose from in New Cumberland:
Lodging – There is ample lodging to be found within several miles of New Cumberland for the event. More info here:
There will be festival posters for sale, food trucks, and a beer garden. Two guitars will be raffled. This is a cash only event. There will be an ATM on site. And although this is a free event, you can help support future festivals with a cash donation!
517 Front St, New Cumberland, PA 17070