Music is the most beautiful thing in the world and has the power to bring us all together.paraphrased from Alicia Keys’ 2020 Grammys speech.
August 28-29, 2021
The Iron Bridge Music Festival is a celebration of all things music for all ages. This FREE event will be hosted in the New Cumberland Borough Park, nestled beside the Yellow Breeches Creek, one of Pennsylvania’s scenic waterways.
Directions to New Cumberland Borough Park:
This year’s performers include a concert band, a country music performer, regional bands and Billboard-topping, Grammy-winning national acts. There will also be vendors from the music industry and the music lifestyle.
There will be food trucks, because musicians and aficionados need to eat! You can bring in food and drinks, but no grills, please. The Borough Park is alcohol-free, and this will be a “zero tolerance” event.
Because it will be held the weekend of August 28-29, 2021, there will be activities for the whole family, including a bounce house for the kids.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – The Iron Bridge Music Festival Committee is seeking volunteers to help with this community event on August 28 and August 29. Volunteer for two hours or all day if you like. We need assistance with:
- Selling raffle tickets (Saturday and Sunday)
- Moving chairs after the Town Band performs (Sunday at 3 p.m.)
- Selling festival t-shirts at the event (Saturday and Sunday)
- Setting up the canopies and tables (Saturday morning)
- Taking down canopies and tables (Monday morning)
- Clean-up after the event (Monday morning)
- Security for the bicycle parking area (Sunday)
- And, who knows what else????
–> If you can help, please send an email to email@example.com to sign up. Thanks for your help!